CN Rail sues Ontario Mohawk Warriors & Native Band

Posted: May 9, 2007 in Deseronto, Headlines, Natives, Terrorism

CN Rail has launched a lawsuit against Mohawk protesters who blocked a major Ontario rail corridor for more than a day last month, disrupting freight and passenger traffic. The disruption blocked the transport of freight worth more than $100 million, said spokesman Mark Hallman.

Hallman said that as part of its action, the company is seeking an extension of a court order that ended the blockade. That extension would ban future blockades.

The lawsuit also names the Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory band council and several other people from their community.

Read the full story including Terrorists trying to spin this to make CN the “bad guy” Here

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s