April 9, 2010
Doug Fleming Smoke Shop Protest – April 11, 2010 at 2 p.m.
The Plank Road 1 Stop Protest
Your participation is requested if you believe that:
1) The O.P.P. is responsible for law enforcement.
2) People should respect by-laws pertaining to building permits, vendor permits and trespassing.
3) No honorable person would sell cigarettes to a twelve year old.
4) An illegal smoke shack at the turn-off to Caledonia is not the same as a “Welcome” sign.
5) A criminal act, if allowed to occur, leads to more criminal acts.
The smoke shacks on Haldimand land are a symptom of a larger problem. Getting rid of them won’t solve the problem but will be a small step in the right direction. This has nothing to do with rights or land claims. This is about unscrupulous people exploiting the fact the O.P.P. is unwilling to enforce the law.”