Archive for the ‘Terrorism’ Category

Note: This comes from Aboriginal Appeasement Minister Michael J. Bryant and there has been NO confirmation from residents of Caledonia that the roadblock has in fact been taken down.

April 29, 2008
CBC.ca

The province’s aboriginal affairs minister says peace is being restored in the southern Ontario community of Caledonia.

(more…)

Advertisements
April 29, 2008
Kingston Whig Standard

Administrators at Deseronto Public School evacuated students and staff yesterday as a safety precaution while police continued to monitor ongoing Mohawk protests.

The school will remain closed today.

(more…)

April 29, 2008
The Hamilton Spectator

A Six Nations spokesman warns that supportive protest actions on a “grander scale” are coming, as a committed Iroquois Confederacy continues to stand together.

The comments come as Haldimand Mayor Marie Trainer says some residents are talking about taking the law into their own hands. Six Nations protesters are still blocking the Highway 6 bypass they closed Friday afternoon in support of protesters occupying a quarry near Deseronto, Ont.

They want the Ontario Provincial Police, who have blocked both entrances to the Caledonia bypass, to stand down in eastern Ontario before they remove the blockades.

“This shouldn’t be allowed,” Trainer said. “Enough is enough. Something has to happen. This nonsense can’t continue.”

(more…)

2:00pm

In what CTV is calling a “flashpoint”, dozens of Native terrorists and OPP officers are facing off in Deseronto right now with the Natives refusing to budge and the OPP standing their ground (for once).

It’s reported that the latest confrontation was sparked by the Mohawks refusing to leave a spike belt placed on the road by the OPP while they are filling in the section of road the Natives tore apart this weekend.

More as it comes in

1pm – From residents of Caledonia we’ve received the following update:

The Terrorists blocking the highway have torn up and are using sections of the railway in their blockade in addition to a hydro tower and hydro poles, and the Natives have used a Backhoe to dig up the road. 

The number of “protestors” is increasing at this point and Haldimand Council has called an emergency meeting for 2pm. Much as in 2006, the Natives have used a Backhoe to dig up the road.

April 27, 2008
The Hamilton Spectator

Six Nations protesters say they have no immediate plans to open the Highway 6 bypass.

For a while this afternoon it looked as if the barricades might come down. But when protesters found out the OPP had not backed down at another protest near Deseronto, Ont. the decision was made to continue to stand firm.

The protesters are continuing to block the Highway 6 bypass today after police backed off an attempt to clear the road last night.

(more…)

April 26, 2008
Toronto Sun

Tensions were mounting last night as native protesters and members of the OPP tactical squad were in a standoff at a protest site in Deseronto.

This came just hours after about 10 people were arrested and two police officers were taken to hospital.

As of late last night the conflict had not been resolved at a scene which included lit fires in fields and vitriolic threats.

Among those arrested was Shawn Brant, who organized the blockade of the Montreal-Toronto CN rail corridor last April and June. Brant, who was arrested during a traffic stop yesterday afternoon, faces assault, weapons and drug charges, police said.

(more…)

The Intelligencer

Several Mohawk protesters were arrested here Friday following a wild skirmish that ended in a tense, armed standoff.

Dozens of heavily-armed Ontario Provincial Police officers clashed with Mohawk protesters just north of the Thurlow Aggregates quarry, which Mohawks have been occupying for more than one year. The standoff began peacefully with officers and Mohawks talking quietly after the arrest earlier in the afternoon of Mohawk protest leader Shawn Brant on charges unrelated to Friday’s melee.

(more…)

For all the latest on the arrest of Shawn Brant, and the terrorist backlash going on in both Deseronto and Caledonia, stay tuned to www.caledoniawakeupcall.com

For discussion of the ongoing terrorist acts such as the 3 huge fires raging under 3 Caledonia overpasses, and the Natives roaring around on ATV’s in the middle of the night while the OPP refuse to protect the town from these maniacs, visit www.marchforfreedom.com/smf/index.php

Kingston Whig Standard
April 23, 2008

Road blockades that are a headache for police, create anxiety and threaten people’s safety are no way to resolve long-standing aboriginal land disputes, Premier Dalton McGuinty said yesterday as a Mohawk barricade was dismantled in eastern Ontario. (Edit: The same McGuinty who claimed in 2006 he wasn’t going to negotiate with the DCE terrorists and then resumed negotiations within 48 hours)

(more…)

Belleville Intelligencer
April 23, 2008

Two extreme examples of how a native blockade affected residents here played out early Tuesday.

The first occurred on the corner of Dundas and Second streets – just a stone’s throw from the protest site – within moments of the Mohawk barricade being taken down on Old Highway 2.

A 20-year-old Deseronto man, who declined to give his name, parked his vehicle along the side of Second Street, walked over to a telephone pole along Old Highway 2 and stapled a white piece of Bristol board reading ‘White Land’ to the post.

When approached, the man said he and fellow town residents “were fed up” with the actions of native protesters.

“I’m tired of them stopping me from going to work … and I don’t see anybody else doing anything,” he said.

(more…)

The Kingston Whig Standard

Native protesters (Edit: Criminals) who seized a major portion of this small Hastings County town pledged yesterday to maintain the disruption for a week to send a message to any would-be developers of disputed native lands.

“Not another shovel in the ground,” said protest (Edit: Criminal) spokesman Dan Doreen, standing outside a roadway blockade of Old Highway 2 on the eastern fringe of town.

“That mandate was set in 2006 and it still stands – we’re here to protect our land and that’s it,” promised Doreen, who was clad in camouflage with a red bandana tied around his left arm. (Edit: HAHA Mandate!)

(more…)

Another article on Terrorist Shawn Brant’s plans to attack Canadian infrastructure on May 29.

The Kingston Whig Standard

The Mohawk protester who helped shut down a stretch of Ontario’s busiest highway last June says Canadians can expect more disruption on May 29.

(more…)

On the same day Brant is found not guilty of uttering threats against Canadian Soldiers, he’s announcing another “day of protest”, and if you read his comments in the following article from the Canadian Press, he’s clearly saying he wants and expects others to join him this year in using more aggressive terror tactics against Canadian citizens to further his political agenda.

(more…)

The Intelligencer

The Town of Deseronto went public with its frustration over the Culbertson Tract land claim Friday, issuing a sharply-worded press release.

The municipality is questioning Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte Chief R. Donald Maracle’s leadership in the wake of two recent protests staged on contested town land.

(more…)